Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day One: Some Clarification

Just so we're clear, the Twelve Days of Christmas are NOT the twelve days leading up to Christmas. They are, in fact, the twelve days after Christmas, ending on January 6, which is celebrated on the Christian calendar as Epiphany. Epiphany, for those who don't know, is a Christian feast day commemorating the visitation by the Wise Men of the baby Jesus.

Ok, so now that we're all on the same page, I will begin my "12 Days of Christmas" series of blog posts. It's my gift to you. For the next eleven days I will post something every day, ultimately devolving into meaningless nonsense as I try to consistently produce interesting content. So enjoy that!

For this first day, I'm lobbing myself a softball and just posting this funny recording in honor of that most repetitive of Christmas carols...

No comments:

Post a Comment