Thursday, May 19, 2011

I took the leap.

I didn't get a lot of feedback about whether or not to join the Twitter, and what feedback I did get was pretty evenly split, so I had to make the decision on my own. It was tough. I really wrestled with it. It was like I was Jacob and Twitter was the angel, and in the end, Twitter dislocated my hip or something.

Anyway, my point is, I did join Twitter, and I would be honored if you follow me on it. (There is a convenient new gadget on the right of your screen where you can click.) My Twitter name is kwigglytuff. Because my nickname is kwiggly (or quigley) and I may or may not still play Pokémon as an adult. It was gonna be kwigglypuff, but that was taken. So I had to adapt. And evolve.

If you Follow me, I pledge to do my best to post only things you might actually want to read. I will try to keep my posts about what I'm having for lunch and where I am at any given moment to a minimum. No more than ten times a day. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment